Maximum adaptability and freedom of movement
The masks are made out of soft silicone for a pleasant feel. The lightweight and skin-friendly material increases comfort. The standard hose connection (22 mm diameter) for all masks can be turned 360 degrees in both directions.
The headgear with velcro closure offers maximum adaptability and freedom of movement. With the comfort masks, the high-quality straps can be detached from the mask body. The forehead pad can also be adjusted to the patient’s individual needs with the comfort mask.
The benefits to you
- Mask cushion for superior sealing and fit
- Easy to remove and mount silicone cushion
- User-friendly quick release
- Forehead support adjustable with one hand
- Comfortable, non-slip forehead cushion
- Very quiet air-release valve
- Nose pads in 4 different sizes
- Hose connection can be turned 360°
- Rotatable connection for movement flexibility
- 22 mm diameter tube connection
- Connector 15 mm
- Connection hose
- High fit precision
- Comfortable fit
- Especially lightweight
- Exceptionally quiet
- Soft headgear
All mask cushions are made out of soft silicone rubber material and therefore provide a very comfortable fit. With their low weight and good skin compatibility, these masks offer a high degree of comfort and fit optimally to most faces due to their anatomical form. The masks can be disassembled and cleaned easily thanks to their modular structure. This also enables easy replacement of the silicone components.